Laser and Skin Care Nurse or Medical AestheticianHome » About Us » Employment Opportunities » Laser and Skin Care Nurse or Medical Aesthetician
Our office is currently seeking a professional to fill our Full-Time Laser & Skin Care Nurse or Medical Aesthetician Position. We are a high volume, award winning practice specializing in eyelid and facial surgery, laser rejuvenation, aesthetics, injectables, and CoolSculpting. We are recognized for our clinical expertise, research and patient satisfaction. The ideal candidate must be a mature professional, service oriented, have the ability to pay attention to detail and strive to exceed the expectation of our clients.
The Ideal candidate will:
- Conduct patient consultations and follow-ups
- Conduct facial and laser treatments addressing various patient concerns as outlined in their patient care plans while following all safety and HIPAA guidelines
- Must be well versed in skin care products and have the ability to educate patients regarding treatment and products
- Must have experience with product sales and promotion of aesthetic services
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive documentation of all patient interactions and patient care activities in our EMR System (Nextech)
- Two (2) years of experience with Aesthetic Laser Treatment such as at least 1 of the following:
- Laser Assisted Hair Removal
- Vascular Laser therapy
- Use of Q-Switched lasers
- Experience with Ultherapy
- Experience with CoolSculpting
Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Interested Applicants must provide both a cover letter and a resume; Resumes submitted without a cover letter will not be considered.
Note: This is NOT a medical assistant position and the candidate is not responsible for the administration of injectables such as Botox or Fillers.
Compensation is generous and commensurate with experience. Full benefits package provided
Job Type: Full Time