Clinical Research AssistantHome » About Us » Employment Opportunities » Clinical Research Assistant
This position will provide support to our clinical research and healthcare team by following established guidelines with a highly detailed, organized, and thorough manner with occasional guidance. Hours offered are part-time and can fluctuate based on department needs.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform a variety of self-motivated clinical research support with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Compile, coordinate and assist in the collection, processing, and submission of data in a timely and organized manner.
- Create and maintain accurate documents and records in multiple databases/software programs with the demonstration of proficient use of medical terminology.
- Demonstrate proficient use of medical terminology.
- Prepare reports and other documentation as requested.
- Assist/perform clinical research visits per protocol.
The responsibilities listed are a general overview of the position and additional duties may be assigned as needed.
- Clinical Research Coordinator
- Medical Assistant
- Lab Technician
- Administrative Assistant
- 2 years Clinical Research experience
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume. Applications must include both a cover letter and a resume to be reviewed.