ObagiHome » Services » Medical Aesthetic Services » Medical Grade Skin Care » Obagi
As the #1 prescription-strength, physician-dispensed skincare system available, Obagi-brand products are clinically proven to transform the quality of your skin. To restore your skin’s health and beauty you must use ingredients that work on a cellular level—and Obagi provides four synergistic programs that, when properly used, can effectively treat a variety of skin conditions, precondition skin for optimal outcomes after laser treatment or surgery and enhance all cosmetic procedures with changes in as little as four to six weeks. Obagi’s prescription-strength, proprietary blend of ingredients ensures that your skin will look and act more youthful. One of our professionally trained Aestheticians or nurses will recommend a system and customize a program that is the right for your skin’s needs.
The Treatment of Choice for Dermatologists
Transforming skin since 1988, Obagi has become a favorite treatment choice for dermatologists and plastic surgeons worldwide. This prescription-strength system was designed by a dermatologist to regulate the function of three important skin cells, the keratinocytes, the melanocytes and the fibroblasts. Clinical studies and research findings support the claims that, with regular and appropriate use of these products, your skin will be softer, firmer and more even in coloring.
Obagi’s Complete Line of Skin Care Products
With different systems to choose from, Obagi ensures a solution for all skin types and conditions. Each system consists of topical creams or serums that will be applied to the skin according to a patient specific protocol. Obagi’s full line of various skin care products includes:
- Obagi’s Nu Derm System: This is an easy-to-follow program tailored to each patient’s needs, which utilizes tretinoin, hydroquinone, exfoliating acids and antioxidants. This program is most effective for treatment of unwanted dark discoloration (hyperpigmentation) and the effects of photoaging.
- Tretinoin: A Retin-A type preparation, Tretinoin stimulates cell turnover to create a smoother, softer, thicker skin that offers greater protection as well. The use of Tretinoin also stimulates the growth rate of fibroblasts. These cells help produce collagen and elastin and improve the elasticity, firmness, hydration and healing ability of the skin.
- Hydroquinone: The use of prescription hydroquinone regulates the activity of melanocytes, the skin cells that produce color. By suppressing the cell’s over-production of melanin in an unorganized way, the skin becomes more even in color and maintains a healthy appearance.
- Obagi C-Rx Program: For early intervention on skin just beginning to show signs of aging, the Obagi C-Rx program is the perfect solution. Utilizing 10% L-Ascobic Acid and 4% hydroquinone with exfoliating acids, this easy-to-use system will address discoloration as well as fine lines and wrinkles.
- Elastiderm Decolletage System: This is the perfect complement to the Obagi Nu Derm system, as this program treats discoloration and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the delicate chest and neck areas. Elastiderm eye creams and gels are clinically proven to help restore elasticity to the skin around the eyes and reduce visible lines and wrinkles in as little as two weeks.
- Obagi’s Cleniziderm: These products can be customized for all skin types and treat acne-producing rapid results with minimal dryness and irritation. With enhanced technology for better penetration of benzoyl peroxide, this effective system reduces the bacteria that cause acne.
- Rosaclear: One of Obagi’s newest skincare programs, Rosaclear is the only complete therapeutic systems for rosacea. This prescription-based system includes a cleanser, metronidazole topical gel 0.75%, hydrating complexion corrector and skin balancing sun protection SPF 30.
Results with Obagi Products
A complete skin cycle, or life of a skin cell, is the time it takes to travel through all the layers of the skin and slough off. This process is approximately six weeks. Depending on the condition and current health of your skin, complete transformation can take approximately 12 weeks. Expected side effects and outcomes will be discussed with you at your initial consultation. With Obagi, we can customize a program that gives you the end result you want, at a pace that will allow you to continue your present lifestyle.
Obagi products not only promote overall skin health, but also prevent future damage and allow you to maintain longer-lasting results of other cosmetic procedures. Let us help your transformation begin today—call our office for a complete skin health consultation.
- Medically supervised skin care provided by trained professionals
- Creates overall skin health by addressing a variety of skin conditions such as: sun damage, uneven pigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles, age spots, laxity, acne and rosacea
- #1 prescription-strength skincare system available.
- Evens out skin tone
- Improves acne and rosacea
- Repairs sun damage at cellular level
- Visible results within 4 weeks