Belotero Balance®Home » Services » Injectable Products » Injectable Fillers » Hyaluronic Acid Fillers » Belotero Balance®
BELOTERO BALANCE® Dermal Filler is a product made of hyaluronic acid. Like the other HA fillers, Belotero Balance® is made from a naturally occurring product which is found throughout our bodies including our skin. This unique product differs from the other available HA fillers in that it is designed specifically for use in the treatment of superficial wrinkles and lines. Common areas to use Belotero Balance® include fine lines around the mouth, in the cheeks near the mouth (smile lines), and in the eyelids.
Like all soft tissue fillers, Belotero Balance® is administered via injection. A tiny needle is used to place this product in the correct location necessary to achieve best outcomes. Belotero® is engineered to integrate smoothly into the surrounding skin making it an ideal product for use in areas where other products would often appear bumpy or uneven. Some of the areas Belotero® is used with unique benefits include the superficial layers of the skin and around the eyes. Due to its unique structural characteristics, Belotero® feels smooth and soft even when placed in these unforgiving areas. Specially designed to integrate into your skin and mold to your distinct facial contours, Belotero® adapts to the individuality of your skin.
Dr. Biesman and his team were the first to use Belotero® in the lower eyelids to reinforce the skin and prevent it from wrinkling as much as it otherwise would when we smile. This trial involved the treatment of 14 patients and the results demonstrated 6 months after their initial injection, 13 out of 14 rated their outcomes as favorable and indicated they would suggest this treatment to a friend.
As is true with any injected fillers, bruising and swelling can occur after treatment with Belotero®. It is always advisable to discontinue the use of aspirin and blood thinners including supplements such as fish oil prior to treatment with Belotero®. If a doctor has prescribed a blood thinner, do not stop taking that medication without special permission from the physician who prescribed it.
- Unique properties that allow it to adapt within the skin for soft and even correction
- Versatility to be strong enough to handle deep treatment areas such as nasolabial folds(smile lines around the mouth), yet soft enough to treat more delicate areas such as vertical lip lines (thin lines that appear above the lip line)
- Made of a material called hyaluronic acid (HA), which naturally exists as a component of your skin. By binding to water, it fills in wrinkles and folds, allowing immediate and smooth correction.
- Belotero® can be used to treat etched lines in the lips, on the cheeks (“smile lines”) and other areas of the face. It may also be used effectively under the eyes to fill “tear trough” depressions or to help eliminate fine wrinkles which occur when we smile.
- Biesman was the first physician to perform a clinical trial demonstrating the safe and effective use of Belotero® to smooth superficial eyelid lines.