Home » Blog » Get Ready For The Holiday Season
Get Ready For The Holiday Season
Thanksgiving is just around the corner, which means the holiday season is upon us! We love the festive energy this time of year brings, but we also know it can all be overwhelming. So, to help you feel more prepared for the parties, shopping and everything else in between, we’re sharing some inspiration that will hopefully help make this season feel like something to celebrate instead of something to add more stress.
GET 10% OFF OUR SERVICES BY PURCHASING A GIFT CERTIFICATE
Whether you’re shopping for a loved one or just planning some self care for yourself to get through the holidays, now is a great time to purchase a gift certificate at our practice. During the month of December, we’re offering 10% off gift certificates purchased at our practice. This is an amazing way to save money on a variety of treatments you and your loved ones can both benefit from including:
EYELID SURGERY: When excess tissue in the eyelid area makes the eyes appear aged and tired, eyelid surgery (or blepharoplasty) can help make the eyes appear more youthful overall. During this procedure, sagging tissues are removed or repositioned to create a bright, more “awake” look. If this procedure is something you’ve considered for a while, why not purchase a gift certificate for the amount during the month of December to save 10% on the procedure?
NON-INVASIVE SKIN TIGHTENING WITH THERMAGE:
As we age, our skin begins to lose its elasticity. Thermage® is a non-invasive skin-tightening treatment that carefully and precisely heats the skin, inducing a contouring effect and stimulating your skin’s natural collagen production process. Thermage not only helps you look better, but plays a preventative role to help you maintain your appearance as you age. Thermage is most effective on the neck, jawline, face and eyelids. Furthermore, Dr. Biesman developed the eyelid treatment tip for Thermage more than 10 years ago and it has remained one of the most popular Thermage applications worldwide. This is a treatment that most patients choose to do once or twice a year. With gift certificates purchased in December at a 10% discount, treat yourself, a family member or a friend to treatments all year long!
This time of year tempts all of us to indulge more than we typically do in the eating department. Even when you eat healthy and exercise regularly, sometimes you still can’t seem to shake those stubborn areas. CoolSculpting® is a major breakthrough in noninvasive body contouring that reduces fat layer thickness safely and effectively without anesthesia, sedation or injections. Similar to Thermage, this treatment yields optimal results with multiple sessions, so purchase a gift certificate this month to give you that 10% discount throughout the year.
We know how acne scars can hinder your self-confidence. By using a combination of surgical and laser treatments, Dr. Biesman is able to produce improvements in the appearance of most body and facial acne scars and help you or your loved ones feel like their best for the holiday season and beyond. Like other treatments mentioned above, this often happens over time and multiple treatment sessions, so consider our gift certificate special to make the most of our 10% discount even after December ends.
SHOP LOCAL TO SUPPORT OUR FRIENDS IN THE NASHVILLE COMMUNITY
We’re so thankful for our community of friends and patients here in Nashville. As you shop for holiday gifts this season, why not support local businesses and entrepreneurs at the same time? Here are a few places in town that we love, and also happen to be owned by some of our friends and clients!
- PARLOUR 3: Everyone deserves to feel like their best self and Parlour 3 is here to help. Treat your loved one to the perfect haircut, color service or one of the many wonderful treatments available at Nashville’s premium salon.
- NINA KUZINA GALLERY: Whether you’re looking for fine jewelry, paintings or sculpture, art enthusiasts alike will swoon over the beautiful products that this incredible local art gallery boasts.
- LWL: THE STORE: Our talented friend Landyn just opened a beautiful new store on Charlotte Avenue. Whether you’re in search of the perfect white T-shirt, chic paper products for a girls night in or the perfect pillows for your sofa, Landyn’s store is beautifully curated with plenty of items that make for a great gift.
- COSMETIC MARKET: The Cosmetic Market has long been a one-stop-shop for beauty needs in the greater Nashville area.
- PRIVATE EDITION NASHVILLE: If you’re shopping for premium makeup, skincare or haircare-related products and services, Private Edition has a vast array of premier beauty offerings.
- EMILY PHILLIPS: For the stylish yet practical women in your life, EMILY PHILLIPS has shirt-dresses that offer simplicity, elegance and versatility in a single item of clothing.
- DEBE DOHRER DESIGN: Looking for a gift that’s original and unconventional? Debe Dohrer offers a unique line of artful statement pieces that are perfect for the non-conformist in your life.
REMEMBER TO BE THANKFUL
Gifts and shopping aside, we believe that the real reason for this season is enjoying time spent with the people we love and celebrating all that there is to be thankful for. So in the spirit of doing just that, we polled our staff to ask what they’re most thankful for.
- I have 12 of them. Staff that is:)
- Heavy Metal Music
Cara – Clinical Nurse
- Good Health
Carrie – Clinical MA
- Pumpkin Spice Latte
Heidi – Front office Admin.
- Faith in God
- The Fincham Farm
- Family and Friends
- Garth Brooks Concerts
Isabella – Front Office Admin.
- Working with a fabulous group of women
- The welcoming Nashville community
- Trader Joe’s
Tammy – Laser/Skin Care Specialist
- Attending Cross Country Little Big Town Concerts
Henley – Laser/SkinCare Specialist
- My Dog
Amanda – Clinical Research
- My Boys – Mama’s Babies
- Great job working with awesome people
- Jimmy John’s Gourmet Sandwiches
Keihanna – Clinical Research
- Happy & Healthy Home
No matter where or how you are celebrating, we wish you a wonderful season filled with lots of love and joy. Happy Holidays from all of us at the practice of Dr. Brian Biesman!