Home » Blog » Holiday Inspiration Guide
Holiday Inspiration Guide
If you’re looking for the perfect gift for someone special this holiday season, we’ve got you covered. During the month of December we’re offering 10% off gift certificates purchased at our practice. This is an incredible way to save money on a variety of treatments you and your loved ones can benefit from, including:
As we age, our skin begins to lose its elasticity. Thermage® is a non-invasive skin-tightening treatment that carefully and precisely heats the skin, inducing a contouring effect and stimulating your skin’s natural collagen production process. Thermage not only helps you look better but plays a preventative role to help you maintain your appearance as you age. Thermage is a fantastic solution for those in your life who may be looking for a tighter, firmer skin and a more youthful appearance.
With aging, our faces often lose volume and develop unwanted lines. These changes typically make us appear older, tired, or even sad. A great solution to restore a more youthful appearance is with injectable fillers like Juvederm®, Restylane® or Radiesse®. Dr. Biesman will develop a customized plan for each individual and is recognized nationally and internationally for his expertise in injecting soft tissue fillers to achieve optimal results.
While “dad bods” may be having a moment, most will likely admit they’d prefer to shed some unwanted body fat. CoolSculpting® is a major breakthrough in noninvasive body contouring that reduces fat layer thickness safely and effectively without anesthesia, sedation or injections. While this approach is popular with both men and women alike, men typically opt to undergo treatment of their abdomen, flanks (“love handles”) or even the area under the chin.
Kybella® is another available option to treat a “double chin” for both men and women. Like CoolSculpting®, Kybella® is also noninvasive and permanently reduces fat under the chin without any need for liposuction or surgery. For any man in your life who may be looking to improve these issues, Dr. Biesman can apply his robust knowledge of both treatments to determine which of these innovations (or a combination of both!) would be best suited to help him achieve his goals.
LASER TREATMENTS FOR ACNE SCARS
We’re aware that acne scars can often have profound effects on self-confidence. By using a combination of surgical and laser treatments, Dr. Biesman is able to produce improvements in the appearance of most body and facial acne scars and help you or your loved ones feel like their best selves for the holiday season and beyond.
- PARLOUR 3: Everyone deserves to feel like their best self and Parlour 3 is here to help. Treat your loved one to the perfect haircut, color service or one of the many wonderful treatments available at Nashville’s premium salon.
- NINA KUZINA GALLERY: Whether you’re looking for fine jewelry, paintings or sculpture, art enthusiasts alike will swoon over the beautiful products that this incredible local art gallery boasts.
- STACEY RHODES BOUTIQUE: Shopping for the fashionista in your life? This thoughtfully curated boutique offers exclusive lines as well as cutting-edge & emerging designers.
- PRIVATE EDITION NASHVILLE: If you’re shopping for premium makeup, skincare or haircare-related products and services, Private Edition has a vast array of premier beauty offerings.
- EMILY PHILLIPS: For the stylish yet practical women in your life, EMILY PHILLIPS sells shirt-dresses that offer simplicity, elegance and versatility in a single item of clothing.
- DEBE DOHRER DESIGN: Looking for a gift that’s original and unconventional? Debe Dohrer offers a unique line of artful statement pieces that are perfect for the non-conformist in your life.
“Every year, our family decorates gingerbread houses and sings Christmas carols around the piano while my sister plays.”
-Tammy – RN, Laser & Skin Care Specialist
“My family and I always go to Mass together on Christmas Eve. It is special to us to share the most important things at Christmas…faith and family. We also make Greek cookies during the holidays and love enjoying them together!”
-Lauren – Clinical Nurse
“Every year since I was little, we always made an ornament (something purchased from a craft store and put together) for the Christmas tree. So, my tree is mostly filled with homemade ornaments. We also make Pizzelle (delicious Italian cookies) and eat lots of them while wrapping even more of them to give as gifts.”
-Anna – Clinical Nurse
“Our favorite tradition is how we kick-off the Christmas season by attending Amy Grant’s Lighting of the Green at Lipscomb University. The music and lights always put us in the holiday spirit!”
–Heidi – Front Office Administration
“Drink. Cook. Eat. Repeat.”
-Isabella – Front Office Administration
“We spend Christmas Eve at my Grandmother’s house and set out milk, cookies and reindeer food the night before Christmas. We also open one gift at home on Christmas Eve.”
-Keihanna – Research Department
“Growing up it was my mission to find the saddest looking tree at the back of the lot. I remember thinking, ‘All that ugly little tree ever wanted was to be someone’s Christmas tree and no one was going to pick it if I didn’t.’ Every other year I got to pick out our Christmas tree.”
-Marlo – Surgical Coordinator
“On Christmas Eve, we all go to my Grandmother’s house for dinner. After dinner, we go as a family to the church I grew up in to take communion. After all the hustle and bustle preparing, it is always a special way to stop and remember the true meaning of Christmas together as a family.”
-Amanda – Research Coordinator