Home » Blog » Best Body Contouring and Cellulite Treatments Approved by Dr. Biesman
Best Body Contouring and Cellulite Treatments Approved by Dr. Biesman
Most people have a place on their body that leads them to feel self-conscious. This may be an area of excess fat, sagging skin, or cellulite dimples. While there are a number of treatments available to address these concerns, not all treatments are created equal; to identify the safest, most effective procedure, and best body contouring treatments it’s vital to consult with an experienced physician.
Dr. Biesman has more than 25 years of experience helping his patients achieve their aesthetic goals. Not only does he have expertise as a provider, but also as a researcher: Dr. Biesman was heavily involved with the clinical trials for both CoolSculpting and QWO, which are two leading non invasive body contouring treatments. CoolSculpting eliminates unwanted fat while QWO is an effective treatment for cellulite and is currently one of the only FDA-approved treatments for cellulite.
When you schedule a consultation with Dr. Biesman, he will be happy to discuss your goals for body contouring or cellulite reduction, and to recommend the most effective and best cellulite treatments as well as treatments for fat reduction and skin laxity. Depending on your specific needs, these treatments might include QWO Cellullite Treatment, CoolSculpting, or injectables such as Hyperdilute Radiesse.
What are the Best Cellulite Treatments in Nashville?
For women who are struggling with cellulite (often characterized as a dimpled or “cottage cheese” appearance), the development of cellulite treatment QWO is a breakthrough. It’s one of the only FDA-cleared treatments that is specifically approved to treat cellulite. An injectable medication, QWO has shown remarkable results breaking down cellulite in the buttocks.
Dr. Biesman was involved in the clinical development of this innovative treatment, and he has also shared his expertise on Nashville’s NBC affiliate, WSMV.
“QWO will dissolve those tethers that pull down on the skin and also stimulate new collagen production in the skin, which actually has a really important role in the overall results we see,” comments Dr. Biesman. He goes on to note that treatments are quick and virtually painless; while QWO injections can contribute to some short-term bruising, the bruising will ultimately subside. What’s more, QWO offers long-lasting results, something that cannot be said of other cellulite reduction treatments.
FAQs: Is QWO The Best Cellulite Treatment?
Yes, it is the only FDA-Approved injectable cellulite treatment on the market that boasts long-lasting results. Patients with questions about QWO are invited to schedule a consultation with Dr. Biesman. Some of the most frequent inquiries include:
- How many sessions of QWO are required in order to see the desired results? For most patients, Dr. Biesman recommends three total sessions, spaced 21 days apart.
- What are the potential side effects? Bruising is by far the most common and may last for two weeks before subsiding on its own. Less commonly, patients may experience mild cases of tenderness, swelling, and redness in the treatment area.
- How old do I need to be to get QWO? QWO is FDA-approved for women ages 18 to 78.
FAQ: How Do I Know If I Have Cellulite or Skin Laxity Issues?
Hyperdilute Radiesse: Correct Skin Laxity
When used traditionally, Radiesse is a dermal filler known for its long-lasting effects. Often, it’s used to correct lost volume in the face or in the hands and to contour the jawline. In addition to correcting volume loss and providing structure, Radiesse helps stimulate the production of collagen and elastin, key components which are essential to keeping skin looking firm and healthy.
There is now a newer, novel and exciting application of Radiesse that can help patients seeking the best body contouring treatment or cellulite reduction. When administered as a very dilute solution, Radiesse can be used as a biostimulatory agent, meaning it can rejuvenate the skin on the body, face, or neck.
Dimpling on the thighs or buttocks may represent cellulite dimples, skin laxity or a combination of these factors. As the treatment for each is different, it is important to be correctly diagnosed. During your consultation with Dr. Biesman or his experienced team, you will learn exactly which issue you’re seeing and which treatment or combination of treatments will help you achieve your best results.
Dr. Biesman frequently recommends Hyperdilute Radiesse to tighten up skin that appears saggy or crepey. It can be especially useful for targeting areas that are harder to address through diet and exercise, such as the décolletage, neck, buttocks, abdomen, knees, and elbows.
Additional Questions About Hyperdilute Radiesse
A few additional points for patients to consider:
- How many total treatments will I require? While the specific number can vary from patient to patient, most individuals will need more than one treatment.
- How long will it take for me to see results? Most patients start to see results within four weeks of their initial treatment. Maximum results are realized after 6-8 weeks.
- Can this treatment be combined with other modalities? Yes, to achieve the best aesthetic results, it may be best to combine Radiesse with laser therapy or with other injectables.
What are the Nonsurgical Best Body Contouring Treatments in Nashville?
For patients looking for the best non-surgical body contouring, Dr. Biesman may recommend CoolSculpting. This treatment has become increasingly popular because it helps patients reduce the thickness of fat layers, achieving a more contoured appearance without the need for anesthesia, sedation, or surgical incisions.
CoolSculpting uses cold therapy to destroy fat cells in the targeted treatment area, without risking any danger to the surrounding skin or other tissues. Fat cells are injured through temperature reduction, eventually dying and being removed from the body through natural repair mechanisms.
Additional Questions About CoolSculpting
- On what parts of the body can I get CoolSculpting? Some of the most common treatment areas include the upper and lower abdomen, “love handles,” back, chin, inner and outer thighs, arms, and around the bra line.
- How long will it take to see results? Most patients will see results within 30 to 60 days of their first treatment. Final results are generally apparent after 3-4 months. Typically, multiple treatment sessions are required to achieve the desired outcomes.
- Does CoolSculpting live up to the hype? Results will vary depending on the skill of the provider and the placement of the applicators. A procedure assessment is required to ensure you are a good candidate for effective treatment. When good treatment candidates receive care from an expert provider, CoolSculpting absolutely lives up to the hype!
Learn More About Body Sculpting and Cellulite Reduction Treatments in Nashville
Though there are a number of treatments marketed for their body contouring and cellulite reduction abilities, not all of these treatments are as good as advertised and not every patient is a good candidate for treatment. As you look for substantive results, be sure you seek the counsel of an experienced physician who knows what works and what doesn’t, and who can identify the best treatment to help you get your desired results. To schedule a consultation with Dr. Biesman, contact our practice in Nashville, TN.